Everything You Need To Know About The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
This post contains affiliate links.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2020 has finally arrived and all of us bundle fans are sooo excited.
I rarely regret buying a bundle form The Ultimate Bundles.
This time, the digital resources and ebook bundle sale is even better than the previous ones.
I will share not only my favorite picks that convinced me to buy this year’s bundle for myself but also exclusive bonuses from me if you grab your copy through any links on this post.
First, the important stuff:
IF you already know about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, then you know that these offers are extremely time-limited.
That is how they can offer such large sales for products that otherwise sell year-round on full prices.
My Exclusive Bonuses For The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2020 Buyers
And if you already made up your mind to grab this year’s collection too, then the best time to do it is NOW before the bundle disappears for good because I have something special for you.
Check out the bundle here.
I was thinking of which bonus to offer until I decided I want to give moms as much help in these difficult times as I can.
So here are the exclusive bonuses for purchasing your Ultimate Homemaking Bundle through me, just a little thank you for supporting my work.
- Summer Boredom Buster Bundle For Kids (value $51)
- 2020 Calendar Printables For Kids -30 Designs+ 2021 Updates included! (value $24)
How To Access Your Exclusive Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Bonuses
Apart from everything that you get when you purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2020, here is how you can access the exclusive bonuses I have for you.
Once you have purchased the bundle using any link or buy button on this page, just write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I know and I can send you your bonuses.
My Favorite Picks From This Year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2020
Why I Initially Got This Bundle…
The following are the resources that caught my eyes and I don’t buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle every year but these convinced me that I needed to get this year’s.
- Making Your Life Perfect Right Where You Are (eCourse) by Jennifer Roskamp $99.00. A self-paced course that will give you the tools to manage the parts of life that bring overwhelm so you can find peace and joy in your daily life, your home, your relationships, and with your emotions.
- How to Plan Your Life: A Practical Approach to Actually Achieving Your Goals (eCourse) by Abby Lawson $12.00. An exclusive workshop designed to help you define your priorities set specific, actionable goals based on those priorities, and then break those big goals down into easy-to-accomplish baby steps.
- Room by Room Chore Checklist (Printable) by Rachel Norman & Lauren Tamm $12.00. The room by room chore checklist helps your children know what chores to do, by room, with handy printable checklists.
I would have paid for each of them at full price anyway, since I have previously purchased other products from each of these four amazing moms in the past. The bundle price of $30 for 51 guides made this purchase a no-brainer!
But Other Things That Surprised Me Were:
- The planner collection: This year, the planners are not all for the same general purpose.
Instead this time, there is a variety of planners depending on your goals, e.g. a homeschooling planner, a holiday planner, a party planner, a decluttering planner among others.
- All the homeschooling and kids related stuff. ESPECIALLY the Alphabet Bundle, the Art Camp, and the Kids Activity Bundle. We are starting these right away. I really want you to grab these for your kids. When I saw the ‘Build A.. Character’ cutout prints, I wanted us to do these activities right away. There are puzzles, mazes, and tons of learning activities and games your kids will enjoy. Glad the bundle team released this resource right when we need it the most in keeping our kids from brain drain and summer boredom.
I’m so glad I have so many more fun materials now to keep my son busy at home throughout this time.
- The early bird bonus Outfit Mastery.
- All of the cleaning and chore checklists.
What All Is Included Inside The 2020 Homemaking Bundle
Take a quick peek below, and click any link to learn more.
You can find my older reviews below where I talk about what is this bundle and if you should buy it or not, but honestly I love this year’s bundle for all the amazing resources they have for keep kids busy.
100% Happiness Guarantee
The best thing about these bundles, other than the immense value they provide is that you get a 100% money-back guarantee.
If you are not happy with your purchase, you can get your money refunded.
When You Absolutely Shouldn’t Buy This Bundle
- are really tight on your budget
- already have an older bundle and haven’t used it yet
- don’t like reading ebooks or watching videos/courses and prefer a physical book in your hand instead
- are so tight on your schedule you barely have time to brush your teeth, this bundle is not for this season of your life.
- think just owning/consuming these products will make you a better homemaker instead of actually taking out the time to implement all the knowledge you will learn from this bundle, if you are more of an info consumer than an action taker, my sisterly advice to you, don’t buy it.
- can’t keep the focus on just what you need and can easily get overwhelmed by the number of choices available to you in this bundle
- are buying it only for the planners, most of which are for 2018, and 2018 is almost over.
How to get the most out of this homemaking bundle
- Just pick a few resources that you need help with in your home life.
- Use my bonus (details below) so you don’t lose focus and stay on track and actually inplement what you picked.
- Complete one resource before you move on to the next.
- Set monthly goals and assign one (or however many resources/ products your schedule can afford to go through)
Bundle Pros & Cons
- So many resources in one bundle. It’s like having your own library. If they didn’t offer this bundle, it would be almost impossible to afford and collect such a big bunch of books and courses.
- The price. It is so mind-bogglingly low, first I doubted them, then I felt sorry for them (when I didn’t know how they make it a win-win for everyone) in the beginning.
- The 30-day money back guarantee makes this purchase a no-brainer.
- They have a ‘getting started guide’ in case you are lost on how to use such a big fat giant resource.
- Their reputation and customer service. These people go over and above to make people happy. Personal experience!
- If you don’t have a plan, or if you easily lose focus, you can easily get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of products/info available.
- All the products won’t/can’t impress you. There will be things you won’t use.
- So much info can sometimes keep you in consumption mode instead of action-mode. But that also depends on you more than on the bundle.
Update: the ultimate bundles launched a new Stay At Home Survival bundle for moms. Check out my review here.
But if you’re waiting for the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2020 review, then hang tight friend, the bundle launches soon and I’m busy going through the resources in it so I can tell you if it’s a good buy and which resources to dig in.
The review below is my old one for a previous bundle.
Dear stay at home mom, are there any homemaking skills you think you are not so good at and you feel you need help. Would you like to learn from the experts? Then the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a resource that might help you. BUT…
…like every product, it has its pros and cons. Here’s my viewpoint on the homemaking bundle to help you decide if this library of housekeeping resources can help YOUR specific situation or not.
Heads up! The Homemaking Bundle 2019 is live again but only for two days. I did not buy it this year because I already have resources to go through from the previous bundle I got. But if you have never got yourself a bundle then rest assured 127,000 women who did can’t be wrong! It is a huge bundle of carefully selected homemaking tools and resources available to everyone at a hugely discounted price for a very limited time once or twice every year. For details CLICK HERE. This fash sale ends in:
What Is The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a collection of digital products (mainly ebooks, courses, printables, workbooks but can also include memberships for sites, software subscriptions, discounts and/or physical bonuses shipped to your address etc) combined to form one big bundle. It is sold at a steep price i.e. $30 (mostly 98% off the actual price of the bundle collectively) but for a short period of time (like one week or so) in a year. Each year, the bundle has different resources.
Who Are The People Behind The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The resources in a bundle are selected, organized and sold by the people at Ultimate Bundles (UB). But each of these selected resources is created and submitted by individual experts/bloggers of the field to the people at UB. These resources can also be individually purchased (with/without a discount depending on the creator of that product) from these bloggers/entrepreneurs other than when the bundle is available.
Availability timing of each product, outside a bundle sale, depends on whenever that individual/creator sells it (which can be all year-round, OR only during specific launches on their blog during the year).
My Experience With Bundles
There are so many bundles the UB team offers throughout the year but I buy only the ones related to me/my life. (See my opinion/bundle pros & cons below.)
Because I am an affiliate/paid promoter of this bundle (but that does NOT influence my opinion about the bundle), I can purchase it at an even more discounted price whenever a bundle is available.
(It comes with a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee!)
How Does This Bundle Thing Work? Is It A Scam?
The UB team are able to offer so many products at such a crazy steep discount because this offer is only available for 6 days in an entire year and the rest of the year these products sell separately on their normal prices.
A bundle sale looks like someone is at a loss or maybe the prices are exaggerated for some junk ebooks. The UB people claim that they go through a tedious selection process months before a bundle is launched to ensure good quality products.
Personally, I do love all bundles I have ever purchased and always find it a better deal for building my personal library than buying individual products. But I also think ‘good quality products’ is subjective.
Let me explain:
If my aunt bought this, she’d already know so much and be so disinterested in many of the other things that she’d be mad why she wasted this money.
I also find some products that don’t impress me (maybe they would impress someone else), but there are other things in there that I do like (and if I didn’t find even one product that I liked + I was saving money on it through this deal, why would I buy the bundle anyway?).
So I do buy relevant bundles.
When Is The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Available?
It is available once a year for about a week. This year (2018) The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle was available in spring and now it is having a flash sale for 2 more days only (November 5 – November 6, 2018) before this bundle (this means this specific collection of resources. The collection of books and courses etc in a bundle changes each year.) expires in summer 2019 and a new homemaking bundle, with different resources, is launched.
If you had your eyes on any of the individual resources which costed more than this bundle collectively costs, now would be a good time to get it + you’ll be getting other resources too.
How Much Does The 2018 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Cost?
It costs $29.97 (US dollar). That is 98% off for the price of all 129 resources inside this bundle. If you (could) purchase all these products separately, the price would sum up to $35,000+.
Is This Bundle Really Worth $30?
20,000 people purchased it just this year when this bundle launched for one week in spring.
But is it still worth YOUR money?
- If you need/want any of the products to improve your real life matters
- If you love any of the authors/contributors in this bundle and want to get more of their expert advice
- If that product otherwise sells for the same/more than this price, then it’s a great deal because you get other products with the one you wanted too
- If you will actually find the time to go through at least a few of the products instead of downloading this bundle and letting it sit there in the hard drive
Read More: 5 Freebies To Improve Your Home Making Skills
What All Do You Get For The Cost
Here’s the complete product list There are so many things in this bundle, this list is long.
(It comes with a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee!)
Budgeting & Finances
- 2018 Budget Binder by Kaitlin Stearns ($7.00)
- Financial Foundations: Everything You Need to Build a Strong Financial Foundation by Jennifer Roskamp ($37.00)
- Finding Your Greatest Worth: A Starter Kit by Nicole Rule ($49.00)
- Growing Up Centsible: A No-Nonsense Guide to Helping Kids Become Financially Responsible by Marnie Craycroft ($9.99)
- How to Make a Budget Work For You: A 31 Day Guide to Creating a Personal Budget that Fits Your Lifestyle by Heather Schisler ($9.99)
- Merry Debt-Free Christmas: Holiday Solutions For The Financially Stressed! by Joyce Zahariadis ($17.99)
- Real Food Savings: How to Save Big on Produce, Dairy, Meat & Grains by Angela Davis ($4.99)
- Real Life on a Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- The 90 Day Budget Bootcamp Workbook by Rosemarie Groner ($7.00)
- The Complete Grocery Budget Solution by Elise New ($49.00)
- You Can Be A Stay At Home Mom on One Income by Becky Mansfield ($9.99)
- Choose Rest: Biblical Self-Care Practices by Gina Poirier ($37.00)
- Christ-Centered Holiday Bundle by Hal and Melanie Young ($15.00)
- Come to the Well: How to Connect with God through Journaling by LaToya Edwards ($15.00)
- Faithful Moms Summer Planner by Erika Dawson ($17.00)
- From Chaos to Calm by Melissa Ringstaff ($8.00)
- Giving God the Worst of Me by Dana White ($12.00)
- Goal Setting for Greater Purpose & Balance at Home: Gospel-Centered. Grace Filled. Goal Oriented. by Jami Balmet ($29.95)
- Planting Seeds: How to Cultivate a Love of Scripture in Your Child’s Heart by Crystal Brothers ($7.99)
- Revival: 6 Steps to Reviving Your Heart and Rebuilding Your Prayer Life by Christi Gee ($11.99)
Bible Studies & Devotionals
- Bible Study Methods: 7 Ways in 7 Days by Arabah Joy ($15.00)
- Four Ways to Study the Bible by Sarah E. Frazer ($18.00)
- Girls Created To Shine by Lee Felix ($27.95)
- Godly Character Traits: A Training Guide for Families by Bonni Greiner ($9.95)
- Persimmons & Provision 30-Day Gratitude Journal by Erin Odom ($10.00)
- Simplifying Prayer: A Practical Prayer Guide and Workbook by Tega Edwin ($17.00)
- Wives of the Bible: 25 Easy Lesson You Can Learn from These Imperfect Women to Radically Transform Your Marriage by Jolene Engle ($8.99)
- Write Through the Word: Simple Scripture Writing for Busy Women by Jennifer Thorson ($21.00)
- 15-Minute Marriage Makeover: Refresh Your Relationship, Add Sizzle to Your Sex Life & Be Happier in Just Minutes a Day by Dustin B. Riechmann ($14.00)
- Date Night Kits. A Date-In-An-Envelope for an entire year! by The Dating Divas ($8.97)
- Five Foundations for Intimacy in Marriage by Keelie Reason ($49.00)
- The Marriage Builder Collection by Kayse Pratt ($17.00)
- ADHD Parent Manual by Elaine Taylor-Klaus ($27.00)
- Create Coping Skills Champions at Home by Janine Halloran ($49.00)
- Family Culture: Building A Strong Family Identity by Rachel Norman ($12.99)
- Learning Circles: Powerful Monthly Gatherings for Moms by Saren Loosli ($42.00)
- So Many Littles, So Little Time: Worn Out Mom’s Guide to Mothering Little Ones by Amy H. Roberts ($7.99)
- The Steady Mom’s Freedom Guide: Joyful Motherhood on Your Own Terms by Jamie C. Martin ($2.99)
- Unplug + Unlock: The Step by Step Guide to Conquer Screen Time Battles for Good by Julie McCorkle ($16.00)
- You’re a Good Mom: 31 Days of Printable Affirmations to Inspire and Encourage by Lauren Tamm & Rachel Norman ($5.99)
- Instant Hospitality, Just Add Guests: The Go-To Guide for Last-Minute Gatherings by Mauri Jane King ($15.00)
- 31 Days to an Everyday Clean Home: One Month to Calm the Chaos and Simplify Your Life by Amy Scheren ($8.99)
- Housekeeping Chore Box by Kemi Quinn ($9.00)
- How ADHD Affects Home Organization: Understanding the 8 Key Executive Functions of the Mind by Lisa Woodruff ($7.99)
- Living With Less by Stacey Ogden ($10.00)
- Motivated: Caring For Your Home When You Don’t Feel Like It by Hilary Bernstein ($9.99)
- The LWSL Ultimate Cleaning Guide by Ruth Soukup ($27.00)
- The Peaceful Press Chore Pack by Jennifer Pepito ($5.00)
- Clutter: Sorted: Take Your Home From Chaos to Calm, Step by Step by Chrissy Halton ($83.41)
- Clutterfree: Declutter Your Home to Create Space for Joy by Christina Tiplea ($49.00)
- The Clutter Handbook by Clean Mama ($10.00)
- Home in Progress: The Ultimate Home Decorator’s Guide by Jenna Shaughnessy ($20.00)
- Home Wall Art by The Dating Divas ($9.97)
- A Montessori Inspired Life : An Age-Appropriate Guide to Montessori with Your Young Toddler by Holly Daniel ($16.00)
- My Kitchen, My Classroom: An Introduction to Homeschool by Jennifer Bly ($9.00)
- Organize Your Homeschool in 20(ish) Days by Lisa Marie Fletcher ($4.75)
- The Organized Homeschool Planner™ by Carlie Kercheval ($20.00)
Activities for Kids
- 101 Independent Activities for Kids by MaryEllen Bream ($9.99)
- Super Sensory Invitations to Play by Cathy James ($14.99)
- Teach Me To Serve: 99 Ways Preschoolers Can Learn to Serve and Bless Others by Kristen Tiber ($3.99)
- Tiny Signs Jumpstart: Start Signing With Your Baby in Less than 30 Minutes by Lane Rebelo ($27.00)
- What Every Parent Must Know Before Sending A Child to Kindergarten by Amy Mascott ($9.99)
In the Kitchen
- 26 Ingredients: Make Over 100 Delicious, Frugal Recipes From a Pantry of 26 Ingredients by Kylie Travers ($4.95)
- Bread and Roll Making Basics for Beginners by Rachel Paxton ($49.00)
- Canning Jump Start Guide: 4 Easy Recipes & Equipment Checklist to Get you Started Canning! by Jennifer Gomes ($5.00)
- Cooking Camp for Kids by Rebekah Sayler ($8.00)
- Freezer Meal Club Guide & Success Course: Everything You Need to Know to Start and Run a Successful Freezer Meal Club by Amylee Udell ($49.99)
- Freezer to Slow Cooker Meal Plan 3 Month Subscription by Sarah Robinson ($29.99)
- Healthy Lunchbox Ideas for Kids by Erin Myers ($2.99)
- Homemade and Healthy to Go: Packing Healthy Lunches on a Budget by Angela Coffman ($7.00)
- How to Organize All Your Recipes (For Easy Meal Planning) by Laura Smith ($39.00)
- Let’s Make Meal Planning Simple: Complete Meal Planning Guide + 1 Week Pre-Made Meal Plan by Christine White ($12.00)
- Perpetually Prepped Kitchen: The Simple Method for Meals in Minutes by Jennifer Mason ($13.99)
- Preservation Planner by Lisa Barthuly ($9.95)
- Printable Pantry Labels by Lauren Fowler ($8.95)
- Sit Down & Eat: Fun Ideas for Making Mealtimes Memorable by Jennifer Flanders ($9.95)
- The Ultimate Guide to Once a Month Grocery Shopping: Save Time and Money with Less Trips to the Grocery Store by Joanie Boeckman ($7.99)
- The Ultimate Kitchen Printable Pack by Megan Duesterhaus ($22.00)
- The Weeknight Dinner Survival Guide: 5 Step Dinnertime Game Plan for Busy Parents by Ruthy Kirwan ($9.99)
Recipes & Meal Plans
- 25 Crock Pot Soup Recipes: Family Approved Easy Slow Cooker Recipes by Arlene Mobley ($4.99)
- Easy Dinners for Busy Moms: Slow Cook Once, Eat Twice by Andrea Green ($4.99)
- Healthy & Happy Fan Favorites: A 4-Week Meal Planner and eCookbook by Alisha Hughes ($14.99)
- Healthy Fats by Desiree Ward ($39.99)
(It comes with a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee!)
- Simply Happy Living by Brianna Pool ($17.00)
- The Essentials: 7 Projects to Sane-ify Your Life by Tsh Oxenreider ($37.00)
- 2018 Joyful Life Quarterly Planner by Kimberlee Stokes ($22.00)
- Dreams by Design 2018 Planner by Karen Schravemade ($19.00)
- Fresh Start Planning Kit by Jessica Fisher ($12.00)
- The One Focus Method: A Step-by-Step Guide to Transform Yourself From Overwhelmed to Accomplished by Julie Hage ($3.99)
Printables & Planners
- Medical Binder Printables by Jayleen Zotti ($7.00)
- Organized Motherhood Planner by Alison F. Lange ($17.00)
- Simplify: 35+ Printables to Help You Organize Your Life by Abby Lawson ($14.00)
- The Purposeful Life Planner by Helena Alkhas ($47.00)
- The Ultimate Busy Mom Planner by Jennifer Slavich ($19.95)
- Travel Planner Printables: Plan, Organize, and Journal your Next Trip by Emily Bredeson ($2.00)
- Ultimate Daily Visual Cards by Kimberly Huff ($4.99)
- Year Round Holiday Planner: The Ultimate Tool for a Year of Memorable Celebrations by Laura Rizer ($14.99)
- Better Days by Janica Khemlani ($17.00)
- My Yearly Self Care Planner by Betsy Kay ($9.99)
- The Literary Medicine Cabinet: How to Nourish Your Soul with Good Books by Haley Stewart ($7.99)
- 1 Hour to a Better #bookstagram by Anne Bogel ($15.00)
- 100 Coloring Pages: For Every Occasion & Every Age! by Lindsay Bartelt ($20.00)
- Be Your Own Inspiration Online Workshop by Allyson Bright ($99.00)
- Comprehensive Brush Letter Practice Guide by Olivia from RandomOlive ($32.00)
- Creative Reflections: 365 Days of Journaling Coloring Pages by Gina Kleinworth ($8.99)
- The Big Book of Outfit Formulas by Alison Lumbatis ($49.00)
- Full Year Wardrobe Plan for Moms: The Complete Guide by Corina Holden ($29.99)
- Outfit Mastery: Walk Into the Room and Know You Look Good by JoAnn Crohn ($97.00)
Weight Loss & Fitness
- Balance Virtual Bootcamp by Karen Shopoff Rooff ($47.00)
- 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge by Martha McKinnon ($27.99)
- Healthy Moving Focus Class Bundle by Jen Hoffman (49.97)
- Suzanne Bowen Fitness 3 Month Subscription by Suzanne Bowen ($39.99)
- 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life by Crystal Paine ($17.00)
- Be the Boss of Your Time: A Step-By-Step Guide by Brianna Berner ($37.00)
- Brainbook: Bullet Journaling Your Way to a More Organized Life (Starter Package) by Kalyn Brooke ($27.00)
- Crush Your Week: The Complete Guide To Designing An Intentional Weekly Routine by Emily Counts ($15.00)
- Design Your Day: Time Management for the Busy Woman by Cara Harvey ($27.00)
Do Your Thing: How to Make Time for All the Things You Were Made to Do by Melissa Camara Wilkins ($5.00)
- Finding Time: Home & Children by Sarah Phillips ($97.00)
- Smart Mom Smart Mornings: A 30-Day Plan to Transform Your Mornings from Chaos to Calm by Rachel Newcomb ($10.00)
- Your Life Made Easy: The Ultimate Parent’s Guide to an Organized Work Week by Brittany Wise ($19.00)
Work at Home
- Balancing Diapers and Deadlines: A Busy Mom’s Guide to Minimizing Decisions, Integrating Kids, and Getting More Done by Lisa Tanner ($47.00)
- Blog Boss! Profitable Blog From The Start by Chelsea Clarke ($145.00)
- Blog by Number by Suzi Whitford ($18.00)
- Building Your Business by Jeanine Lett ($238.00)
- Get Started: Gaining MOMentum by Gabriella Ribeiro ($397.00)
- Jumpstart Your Virtual Assistant Career by Gina Horkey ($29.00)
- Mom Boss on a Budget by Holly Chubb ($79.00)
- Social Side Hustle: 21 Days to Becoming a Social Media Manager by Heather Montgomery ($197.00)
- The Complete Digital Cake Business Startup Kit by Rebekah Allan ($149.00)
- The Secret Sauce to Freelance Writing on the Side by Jodee Redmond ($3.99)
Do They Have Any Bonuses?
Yes. You can check details on this page.
Do They Have A Money Back Guarantee/Refund Policy?
Yes, if you don’t like you bundle you can get a refund within 30 days of purchase. Here’s what they have to say about it:
Although Ultimate Bundles has an extremely low return rate at less than 1/4 of the industry standard, there are some people who it doesn’t work for. That’s why we offer a 100% happiness guarantee refund policy. If you don’t love it, just email email@example.com to ask for a full refund.
My Favorite Picks From The 2018 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
I have so many. But if I had to pick only a few, these would be:
- The LWSL Ultimate Cleaning Guide by Ruth Soukup ($27.00): If I had to pick one product, this would be the one.
- Financial Foundations: Everything You Need to Build a Strong Financial Foundation by Jennifer Roskamp ($37.00): Everybody is talking about it, so I’m curious. Plus I know Jennifer survived a very tight budget being a family of 10 people so she must know her topic well.
- Balancing Diapers and Deadlines course by Lisa Tanner ($47.00): I read on another blog that Lisa homeschooled 8 kids, cooked from scratch and ran a successful homestead. Not to mention she blogs, which itself is equal to or more than a pair of twins, I think. She knows how to balance. And I need to learn her methods.
- 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life by Crystal Paine ($17.00): I took this course. If you do the stuff she says, it’s seriously life-changing.
- The Essentials: 7 Projects to Sane-ify Your Life by Tsh Oxenreider ($37.00): Because everyone loves it.
- The Big Book of Outfit Formulas by Alison Lumbatis ($49.00): A clothing formula book with 300+ outfit ideas? Yes please!
The ones below will take me no time for reading/watching, they are just printables, I have to print them out once and they are ready for daily use:
- Date Night Kits. A Date-In-An-Envelope for an entire year! by The Dating Divas ($8.97)
- You’re a Good Mom: 31 Days of Printable Affirmations to Inspire and Encourage by Lauren Tamm & Rachel Norman ($5.99) —> I want to gift these to my mom in a cute box.
My Personal Opinion About This Bundle – In A Nutshell!
This is the only place where I’m not going to be very fact-based, judgemental etc and instead, I’ll share what I personally feel about this bundle. Because I have already told you all aspects of the bundle I could think of. The good and the bad. But here’s how ‘I’ see this bundle:
I love it and always buy bundles for the immense value they give me, whenever there’s one related to my area of interest!
I heard someone say this, and I truly believe it too, that it’s a disservice not to share this bundle with other moms who might need this kind of guidance, and here is why.
So many women buy these products separately for double/triple the price all year round. There are others who want or NEED something that can help improve their home life but they can’t afford one of these products that they have their eyes on, so this bundle, with its super low pricing, is an opportunity to help the struggling, tight-on-budget mamma or anyone who wants to learn more about homemaking skills.
(It comes with a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee!)
An Exclusive Bonus By Me, For You!
If you buy this bundle after clicking on any of the orange buy buttons or any image in this post, I have a special bonus for you as a thank you for helping me earn a commission.
It’s not yet-another-product, you’ll already be getting so many when you sign up for this bundle!
Instead, it’s 2 printable planning sheets* to help you use this bundle effectively. The sheets will:
- prevent bundle overwhelm
- keep you focused
- save time from consuming irrelevant-to-your-current-situation info
- actually make you use the bundle worth more than what you paid for, instead of ending up not using anything and wasting your $30.
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know and I’ll send you your bundle planner.
* I should mention that I completely owe this idea of bundle planning sheets to Sarah Titus, but my sheets are not copied or like the bundle planner available in her shop. One, because I wouldn’t copy. Two, because I love and respect her too much.
[…] There is so much you need to know about this bundle, I have written a separate post: My Honest 2018 – 2019 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Review. […]
[…] The annual Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2020 is here for 5 days only! It includes 51 homemaking guides worth $1,200 (but 97% off only for a few days!). Read about my favorites + exclusive bonuses here!!>> LEARN MORE. […]