This alphabet review activities pack includes 52 pages for hands on and fun letter review at the end of your academic year or for any independent time alphabet practice you need.
Supplies needed are easily available:
- Q tip
- Paper clip, or mini clothes pin or a hole punch
You can also swap these to use your own supplies to change the activity. For example:
Make the q tip painting dot activity a finger painting or dot marker painting activity. Or simply cover the letters with mini erasers.
The alphabet review activities are made hands-on for engagement including:
- Hole punch / Clip
- Cut & glue
The alphabet skills practiced are:
- Letter identification/ recognition
- Visual discrimination
- Letter in the whole alphabet
- Letter sound
- Upper and lowercase matching
- Letter formation/ path of motion and spatial placement
Use it in a variety of ways: for testing, independent work, homework, or as an add-on to your alphabet crafts book.